- Research Interests
- Research Project
- Academic Education
- Academic Awards
- Conference Contributions
Back to mainpage
Martin Paul jr. Tabe-Ojong
Chair of Economic and Agricultural Policy
- Aspirations and economic mobility
- Innovative and theory guided econometric analyses
- Productivity and efficiency analysis
- Adoption and impact evaluation
CRC228 Future rural Africa: Future-making and social-ecological transformation
|Since 04/2018:||PhD student at Chair of Economic and Agricultural Policy, Institute for Food and Resource Economics, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany|
|12/2015-10/2017:||Masters of science (MSc) in Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO), Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany
|10/2010-08/2014:||Bachelors of science (BSc) in Agricultural Economics, University of Buea, Cameroon|
|Since 04/2018:||Research Assistant, Chair of Economic and Agricultural Policy, Institute for Food and Resource Economics, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany|
|01/2018-04/2018:||Research associate with the Centre for Independent Development Research (CIDR), Buea Cameroon|
|04/2017-09/2017:||Research intern at ICRISAT Nairobi, Kenya|
|09/2013-11/2015:||Farm Consultant/ Real Estate Agent NJICONRES, Buea Cameroon|
|07/2011-10/2011:||Research Assistant at the Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA)|
- IAAE young research scholar travel grants for participation at the International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Vancouver Canada, 28.07-02.08.2018
- Scholarship of the GIZ (BEAF Program, Advisory Group for Development-Oriented Agricultural Research) for a research internship at ICRISAT, Nairobi, Kenya in 2017
- Most Disciplined undergraduate student in the University of Buea, 2013/2014.
- Best graduating student in the Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Buea, 2013/2014.
- Best graduating student in the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, University of Buea, 2013/2014.
SIRI, B. N., TABE-OJONG, M.P., MOLUA, E. L. (2018): Socioeconomics of the Production and Marketing of Haricot Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in the Western Highlands of Cameroon, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 9(8), 37-45.
MBARGA, J.S., SOTAMENOU, J., TABE-OJONG, M.P., MOLUA, E. L. (2018): Technical Efficiency of Maize Production in the Centre region of Cameroon: A Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Developing Country Studies, 8(4), 64-72.
OYANG, E.S., TABE-OJONG, M.P., MOLUA, E. L. (2018): An Analysis of the Effect of Farmer’s Health on Production Performance in the Kumba Municipality of Cameroon, American Journal of Rural Development, 6 (1), 7-13.
TABE-OJONG, M. P., HABIYAREMYE, N. (2017): Economic Evaluation of Bioenergy Production from Bio-based plants in Germany: Implications for the bioeconomy? , Journal of Sustainable development, 10 (6), p. 262.
TABE-OJONG, M. P., MOLUA, E. L. (2017): Technical Efficiency of Smallholder Tomato Production in Semi-Urban Farms in Cameroon. A Stochastic Frontier Production Approach, Journal of Management and Sustainability, 7 (4), p. 27.
TABE-OJONG, M. P., MAUSCH, K.; WOLDEYOHANES, T.; HECKELEI, T. (2018): A triple hurdle model of the impacts of improved chickpea adoption on smallholder production and commercialization in Ethiopia, contributed paper presented at the 92nd AES Conference, 16-18 April 2018, Warwick (United Kingdom).
TABE-OJONG, M. P., MAUSCH, K. (2017): Impacts of improved chickpea adoption on smallholder production and commercialization in Ethiopia, selected poster presented at Tropentag, 20-22 September 2017, Bonn (Germany).
Last updated: Friday, May 04, 2018