- Laufende Drittmittelprojekte
- abgeschlossene Drittmittelprojekte
- Laufende Dissertationsprojekte
- Abgeschlossene Dissertationen
BW-GLOBAL-FOR - A global recursive-dynamic model for forest management and wood based products with a focus on Baden-Wuerttemberg
BW-GLOBAL-FOR aims at the application of state-of-art approaches in multi-commodity modeling to the the wood and forestry sector with a focus on Baden-Wurttemberg, depicting markets of forest and wood products and their interdependencies in space, time and between products, including innovative wood-based materials.
Documentation: Britz, W., Dees, M. and Walkiewicz, J. (2014): BW-GLOBAL-FOR model, a dynamic, spatial model for forest markets, model documentation, 33 pages
CAPRI modelling system
Operational since 1999, the CAPRI (Common Agricultural Policy Regionalized Impact) model was extended and improved by many projects, often with important contributions by our team. It is regularly used for the assessment of the Common Agricultural Policy, for the analysis of trade related to agriculture and food, and for Climate Change and agri-environmental related issues. It combines farm type or regionalized programming models for the agricultural sector and regionalized CGEs covering the EU, Norway, Turkey and Western Balkans with a spatial global Multi-Commodity model and a spatial down-scaling component to 1x1 km clusters for environmental assessment.
Documentation: Britz, W., Witzke, P. (editors): CAPRI model documentation 2012, 273 pages
LANA-HEBAMO - the Lake Naivasha Hydro-Economic Basin Model
Operational since 2012, LANA-HEBAMO simulates agricultural management, water use in the agriculture and other sectors and the hydrology in the river basins feeding into lake Navaisha in Kenia. It was developed in the context of the DFG funded project "RCR - Resilience, Collapse and Reorganisation in Social-Ecological Systems of East- and South Africa's Savannahs" (DFG Research Unit (Forschergruppe) FOR 1501.
Documentation: Kuhn, A., van Oel, P. and F. Meins (2012): The Lake Naivasha Hydro-Economic Basin Model (LANA-HEBAMO) - A Technical Documentation. DFG Research Unit 1501, Sub-Project B2, Technical Paper 10/2012
Last updated: Thursday, January 05, 2017
- Research meetings must be more sustainable, Sanz-Cobena, A., Alessandrini, R., Bodirsky, B. L., Springmann, M., Aguilera, E., Amon, B., Bartolini, F., Geupel, M., Grizzetti, B., Kugelberg, S., Latka, C., Liang, X., Milford, A. B., Musinguzi, P., Ng, E. L., Suter, H., Leip, A. (2020): Nature Food 1: 187-189.Modelling food security: Bridging the gap between the micro and the macro scale, Müller, B., Hoffmann, F., Heckelei, T., Müller, C., Hertel, T. W., Polhill, J. G., van Wijk, M., Achterbosch, T., Alexander, P., Brown, C., Kreuer, D., Ewert, F., Ge, J., Millington, J. D. A., Seppelt, R., Verburg, P. H., Webber, H. (2020): Global Environmental Change 63: 16 pages.Forecasting International Sugar Prices: A Bayesian Model Average Analysis, Amrouk, E. M., Heckelei, T. (2020): Sugar Tech: 11 pages.Brexit: an economy-wide impact assessment on trade, immigration, and foreign direct investment, Jafari, Y., Britz, W. (2020): Empirica 47(1): 17-52.Efficiency differentials in resource-use among smallholder cassava farmers in southwestern Cameroon, Molua, E. L., Tabe-Ojong, M. P., Meliko, M. O., Nkenglefac, M. F., Akamin, A. (2019): Development in Practice: 11 pages.New insights on efficiency and productivity analysis: Evidence from vegetable-poultry integration in rural Tanzania, Habiyaremye, N., Tabe-Ojong, M. P., Ochieng, J., Chagomoka, T. (2019): Scientific African 6(e00190): 11 pages.Explaining farm structural change in the European agriculture: a novel analytical framework, Neuenfeldt, S., Gocht, A., Heckelei, T., Ciaian, P. (2019): European Review of Agricultural Economics 46(5): 713-768.Machine learning in agricultural and applied economics Storm, H., Baylis, K., Heckelei, T. (2019): European Review of Agricultural Economics, jbz033: 44 pagesInterdependence between cash crop and staple food international prices across periods of varying financial market stress Amrouk, E. M., Grosche, S., Heckelei, T. (2019): Applied Economics: 16 pages.