- Projects with External Funds
- Current Dissertation Projects
- Finalized Dissertations
- Quantitative Economic Simulation Tools
- Projects with External Funds
- Research Areas until 2002
The 5-year research project (2007-2012) EC4MACS, financed by the EU under the LIFE program, builds and maintains a network of well established modelling tools for a comprehensive integrated assessment of the policy effectiveness of emission control strategies for air pollutants and greenhouse gases. Read more on the project's web page ..
Contribution of ILR to the project
ILR's main tasks are
Application of CAPRI for projections and for bio-energy simulations
Staff at ILR working on the project
Project deliverables and related publications
Biomass for energy production in the context of selected European and international policy objectives,
Poster presented on the International EAAE Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium.
Last Updated:Thursday, October 21, 2010
- Machine learning in agricultural and applied economics Storm, H., Baylis, K., Heckelei, T. (2019): European Review of Agricultural Economics, jbz033: 44 pagesInterdependence between cash crop and staple food international prices across periods of varying financial market stress Amrouk, E. M., Grosche, S., Heckelei, T. (2019): Applied Economics: 16 pages.Household Welfare Implications of Better Fertilizer Access and Lower Use Inefficiency: Long-Term Scenarios for Ethiopia Engida, E., Srivastava, A. K., Kuhn, A., Gaiser, T. (2019): Sustainability 11 14(3952): 24 pages.International Interdependence between Cash Crop and Staple Food Futures Price Indices: A Dynamic Assessment Amrouk, E. M., Heckelei, T., Grosche, S. (2019): Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics: 1-22Economic Valuation of an Urban Lake Recreational Park: Case of Taman Tasik Cempaka in Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia Othman, J., Jafari, Y. (2019): Sustainability 11 (11)(3023): 15 pages.Heterogeneous impacts of neighbouring farm size on the decision to exit: evidence from Brittany Saint-Cyr, L. D. F., Storm, H., Heckelei, T., Piet, L. (2018): European Review of Agricultural Economics: Volume 46(2):237-266.Conventionalization of Organic Farms in Germany: An Empirical Investigation Based on a Composite Indicator Approach Seidel, C., Heckelei, T., Lakner, S. (2019): Sustainability 11(10): 16 pages.The price of sanctions: An empirical analysis of German export losses due to the Russian agricultural ban Fedoseeva, S., Herrmann, R. (2019): Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics: 15 pages.The impacts to food consumers of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership Jafari, Y., Britz, W., Beckman, J. (2019): Bio-based and Appplied Economics 7(2).Coffee value chains on the move: Evidence in Ethiopia Minten, B., Dereje, M., Engida, E., Kuma, T. (2019): Evidence in Ethiopia, Food Policy 83: 370-383.Agricultural non-CO2 emission reduction potential in the context of the 1.5 °C target Frank, S., Havlik, P., Stehfest, E., van Meijl, H., Witzke, H.-P., Pèrez Dominguez, I., van Dijk, M., Doelman, J. C., Fellmann, T., Koopman, J. F. L., Tabeau, A., Valin, H. (2019): Nature Climate Change 9: 66-72.